Printing & Handheld Scanner Specialist
Opdrachtnummer: MY21120323 | Sluitingstijd: 18-01-2022 12:00
20-12-2021 t/m 20-12-2023
40 uur per week
Introduction to the job
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton, Connecticut and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The IT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
In the IT organization we are looking for a resource to be added to the IT End User Service – Printing Team. This agile team is responsible for the maintenance and development of the print and handheld scanners services and related SaaS applications like VPSX (for printing provided by LRS) and Soti (for the handheld scanners). These services are being used by internal customers of worldwide and external suppliers.
Within this role you will be part of an experienced team working according the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0). Your responsibility is to maintain and improve these services, including their foundational platforms and SaaS applications in terms of functionality, usability and security. We embrace a high level of automation to accomplish these goals.
Role and responsibilities
As a member of the IT End User Service – Printing Team your role is, together with your team members, to continuously improve the existing platforms, introducing new functionalities to our end-users. You take ownership of these tasks and deliver these changes to our organization in iterations. You do this in a highly collaborative and constructive way together with your team members and stakeholders.
The main platforms and application you will be responsible for:
-VPSX (from LRS)
-Multi-Function Printers (HP)
-Single Function Printers (HP)
-Label printers (TSC / Altec)
-Handheld scanners (Zebra)
- Driving continuous improvement of our services.
- End-to-end responsible for the implementation of functional demand which is prioritized by the Product Owner;
- Provide high level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint refinement and planning;
- Drive standardization and automation;
- Actively participate in the Kanban events;
- Proactively connect with other (DevOps) teams to ensure stable and integrated services
- Realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the (accepted) specifications.
Education and experience
This role requires the following experience and qualifications:
- Working experience in enterprise IT environments
- High professional level of social and personal skills
- Very good skills in English (verbal and in writing)
- Microsoft 365 experience and certification
- Knowledge of SaaS apps like Soti, Jira are preferred
- Knowledge regarding
Datacenters and load balancers
LDAP / GDS
Active Directory (AD)
Azure Active Directory
- A pre would be knowledge from:
Follow Me printing concept
VPSX (LRS) software
Badge enabled (secure) printing
- Agile way of working /SAFe experience and certification is preferred
- Profound knowledge and experience with security topics
- Basic knowledge of privacy legislation: GDPR
- High level of automation skills
- Working in a Kanban / DevOps Agile team
- Result Driven and Out of the Box thinking mentality
- Analytical Skills (being able to locate ‘issues’ and resolve them with the teams)
- Be a team player
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.