Mijn naam is Jennie Jobse en ik behandel deze vacature. Neem gerust contact met mij op!
Data Quality Expert
- Uren per week
- 40 uur p/week
For ASML data is an asset which has an increasing business value and which we need to protect and properly manage. Therefore managing our data assets (quality, definitions, owners, change control) becomes increasingly important within ASML. Recently a ASML data policy has been defined which clarifies the way ASML plans to handle its data assets in relation to its customers.
Are you able to take data quality to the next level? Do you want your work to have a big impact in a dynamic, high-tech industry? Are you passionate about data and metadata? We have a job for you!
Data quality is a big challenge within ASML. How can we consistently measure the quality of both data and metadata to ensure data can be trusted when used for decision making? Using our data quality framework you will define and implement the required metrics to measure the quality of data for our systems, make these transparent to data owners and other stakeholders and support in defining and executing improvement plans to increase data quality levels.
As Data Quality Expert you are responsible to ensure data quality for source data is defined and consistently measured. You will enable data quality dashboards for data profiling and monitoring and safeguard data quality by making the data quality metrics available to data owners and stakeholders.
- Assess the data quality of the source data based on the data quality framework
- Use the data quality framework to define and implement data quality tools, reports and processes for source data
- Deploy respective data quality measurements to respective stakeholders and actively drive the required improvements
- Actively promote the importance of and required activities for excellent data quality for source data
- Define data quality metrics/KPI’s for source data and ensure these are measured and published regularly as required
- Align with other data quality initiatives and ensure efficiency by re-use of knowledge and actively sharing experiences
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Understands and has experience with data quality frameworks and definitions
- Understands and has experience in implementing data quality tools and processes, including data profiling
- Experience with the implementation and usage of relevant tools that support data quality
- Common understanding of data governance and quality concepts
- Experience in Project Management in a complex high tech business environment
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence.
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance.
- Good communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player.
Context of the position
The mission of the data governance group within D&E software is to define and drive a collection of practices and processes which help to ensure the formal management of data assets for ASML equipment as well as the implementation of the data policy. This includes defining required roles, required applications, required governance structures. The Data Governance group is currently in a start-up phase and focuses on topics like data quality, data change control board, data catalog and data classifications, supporting the data policy implementation and other equipment data related topics. In this position you will report to the Group Lead Data Governance.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
This is a conversion flex / deta-vast position: candidate will work via Myler for the first year and then transfer to the payroll of ASML.
Solliciteren? Meld je aan Login
ASML Nederland B.V.
ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Their key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer.
ASML has 19,000 employees worldwide. We are headquartered in Veldhoven (The Netherlands) and have over 60 offices in 16 countries.