Mijn naam is Jennie Jobse en ik behandel deze vacature. Neem gerust contact met mij op!
Project Lead Data Quality
- Uren per week
- 40 uur p/week
For ASML data is an asset which has an increasing business value and which we need to protect and properly manage. Therefore managing our data assets (quality, definitions, owners, change control) becomes increasingly important within ASML. Recently a ASML data policy has been defined which clarifies the way ASML plans to handle its data assets in relation to its customers.
As Project Lead Data Quality you are responsible to initiate and lead data quality improvement projects and initiatives. You will not only lead but also be actively involved in the content itself. You will play an important role to bring people with the right expertise together, communicate and promote the importance of data quality for ASML, engage and motivate people to do the required change management and successfully bring the data quality improvement initiatives to completion. You will be responsible for project definition, project governance, project quality and execution and effective stakeholder management. You will have to lead and actively be part of the respective project team while managing your triple constraint; Time, Budget and Scope.
- Create required project documentation according to ASML standards that bring together the business need, the proposed solution, and the preliminary plan for scope, time and costs
- Executes pro-active stakeholder management during the project
- Has or quickly gains sufficient knowledge on how to manage data quality and is capable to execute hands-on activities to measure and monitor data quality in order to drive data quality improvements
- Defines clear and unambiguously the IN and OUT scope of the project in terms of processes, deliverables, user groups, geographies, applications, data, etc.
- Defines client needs and, from this, the scope of the project, in order to correctly and effectively determine specifications and allocate resources.
- Determines, based on scope, whether to subdivide major deliverables into smaller, more manageable projects. Guide necessary choices between approaching demand via an agile or via classical PMM methodology
- Defines project roles and responsibilities, deliverables, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment).
- Use respective project management and agile tools, to schedule and track progress of the work performed
- Identifies and manages internal and external dependencies, as well as cross project deliverables.
- Controls scope changes that affect the project schedule; revises the schedule as necessary. Reacts to changes as appropriate.
- Prepares a project budget, broken down by time period (phases), cost types (Capex, Opex), cost components (hardware, licenses etc.) and resources.
- Uses project management systems and tools to control the budget and expenses.
- Reacts and reports on changes and revises the budget as necessary.
- Provides the costing-side of the Business Case.
- Provides a clear foundation for the needed contingency budget, based on risk mitigation.
- Is responsible to understand the business requirements and ensures that 'the product' will satisfy these.
- Measures project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Captures lessons learned during the project and shares these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provides (mitigating) actions.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of quality standards.
- Master degree in field of Technology, IT or Business
- Project management knowledge such as PMBOK, PRINCE II. Knowledge of AGILE SCRUM (or LEAN) is preferred
- Knowledge on managing data quality and data quality frameworks and standards is a strong preference
- Tailor made software development projects experience is a preference
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Project Management, preferably in a complex high tech business environment;
- Experience in data related projects (data analytics, data quality, data governance or comparable) is a must.
- Act decisively
- Hands-on mentality
- Show critical sense
- Capable of switching between classical PMM methodology and agile approach
- Take responsibility
- Think broadly
- Build relationships at different levels
- Check and maintain quality
- Organize & Delegate
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Lead projects to results
- Manage criticism
- Structure communication
- Good communication skills and proficiency in the English language
Context of the position
The mission of the data governance group within D&E software is to define and drive a collection of practices and processes which help to ensure the formal management of data assets for ASML equipment as well as the implementation of the data policy. This includes defining required roles, required applications, required governance structures. The Data Governance group is currently in a start-up phase and focuses on topics like data quality, data change control board, data catalog and data classifications, supporting the data policy implementation and other equipment data related topics. In this position you will report to the Group Lead Data Governance.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
This is a conversion flex / deta-vast position: candidate will work via Myler for the first year and then transfer to the payroll of ASML.
Solliciteren? Meld je aan Login
ASML Nederland B.V.
ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Their key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer.
ASML has 19,000 employees worldwide. We are headquartered in Veldhoven (The Netherlands) and have over 60 offices in 16 countries.