Metrology Software Architect
- Opdracht status
- Deze opdracht is gesloten
Metrology software orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. It is the brain of ASML lithography systems. To ensure ever shrinking of the integrated circuits printed by ASML machines, we need people who can help us build next-generation metrology products.
Are you ready for your next challenge, looking for growth, want to be proud of team achievements and to be part of the progress? If YES, join ASML Metrology!
About ASML Software Metrology
We have organized our metrology resources into several clusters and each of these clusters consists of two groups: functional and software. The former envisions and shapes metrology processes, while the latter designs and develops them in software. Although their focus is different, both groups are tightly linked together cooperating towards the best end result.
The software metrology groups interact with each other on a project basis. These groups are composed of software engineers and architects who design, implement, test and maintain software according to functional specifications.
About the role
As software architect of metrology, you have opportunity to:
design, realize and integrate high-quality software engineering solutions, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. Within the Metrology Software Department, we are reshaping our software architecture to facilitate seamless implementation of the metrology functions in our software. By introducing engineering practices such as Model Driven Engineering, we increase our engineering efficiency.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills/experience:
- MSc, PDEng or PhD in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent
- 3 Years of work experience as an architect in software development is required in a multidisciplinary environment
- A proven track-record in C/C++, UML, Unix/Linux
- Experience with Software Architecture/ Modular architecture and a general understanding of how software concepts map to machine behavior
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- An understanding of mathematical and physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Able to handle legacy software
ASML is a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented. As a software architect, we expect you to show leadership, and influence your stakeholders to deploy software architecture changes and development methods.
This is a conversion flex / deta-vast position: candidate will work via Myler for the first year and then transfer to the payroll of ASML.
ASML Nederland B.V.
ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Their key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer.
ASML has 19,000 employees worldwide. We are headquartered in Veldhoven (The Netherlands) and have over 60 offices in 16 countries.