Mijn naam is Jennie Jobse en ik behandel deze vacature. Neem gerust contact met mij op!
IT Solution Architect Automation
- Uren per week
- 40 uur p/week
This is a contract position for 12 months with possibility of extension.
ASML – the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry – has prioritized to apply Automation throughout it’s IT services landscape. As part of the Masterplan DC program, the DC Automation project has implemented the Automation Center of Excellence (ACoE), an automation pipeline and a set of products to be provisioned using that pipeline
In this role you are responsible for defining and maintaining the technology architecture for Automation tooling & services and the driver for change and adoption of using automation within ASML application and infrastructure teams together with the Product Owner.
This role is part of the ACoE team which is part of the Value Stream Cloud and Automation within the O&I Department. The value streams vision is to provide a flexible and reliable cloud and automation platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of cloud and automation across ASML and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks and supporting ASMLs growth
Define technology standards and future state for tooling & automation services
- Creation and maintenance of guidelines, reference architectures, guiding principles and solution building blocks
- Creation and maintenance of technology roadmaps for automation and programmable infrastructure
- Research, cost-justify and drive technological improvements through position papers
- Cooperate with enterprise architecture to assure overall fit & integration and define target architectures
- Standardize automation capabilities and create automation best practices
Decision owner for architectural decisions for automation tooling & services
- Identifying the decisions to be taken about the solution
- Advise management to support the decision making process
- Communicating the decisions and their impact to stakeholders
Create and supervise design within the DevOps teams and projects/programs
- Assist with application team intakes regarding improving their automation capabilities
- Create solution design together with the application team which has the best fit for their application with the current provided services
- Detect new needed automation services to be developed and align with ACoE product owner
- Review and/or approve technical solutions – assurance of compliance with directives, standards and guidelines
- Ensure that the implementation is in line with design
Maintenance of design documents within the domain
The role has a matrix reporting line:
- Part of a DevOps team, reporting directly to the team manager of the ACoE.
- Functionally the role reports to the lead infrastructure architect.
Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics
5+ years of relevant IT experience in designing and deploying enterprise level automation tooling
Engineering and coding skills applied in an agile way.
Proven experience/expert knowledge in the following technologies:
- Version Control Systems and Artifact Management such as Bitbucket, Artifactory etc.
- Pipeline/orchestration like Rundeck, Ansible, ServiceNow, …
- Deployment/maintenance automation like Terraform, Puppet, …
- Configuration/Compliance management such as Puppet, Inspec
- Image/Update Management technologies such as Packer, SCCM, Red Hat Satellite …
Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF) and service management methods and processes (ITIL)
Experience with outsourcing of IT services
Proven track record in road mapping, technical architecture design, solution definition, project management/execution, change/risk management
Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers.
Knowledge and certification of minimal Archimate 2.1 or willing to certify
Passionate about driving new technology solutions (change);
Recognized industry expert with knowledge sharing mentality;
Good communication and presentation skills (selling the solution);
Team player with strong leadership skills;
Strong documentation skills;
Is able to deliver high quality and value-added advices, based on accurate andobjectiveinterpretationofneeds,oftheinternaland/orexternalstakeholders
Able to express ideas effectively in individual and groupsituations(includingnon-verbal communication); adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience, and the ability to listen effectively to others and give constructive feedback to others.
Good customer focus and customer facing skills.
Able to execute a task in a good manner and with good results with limited supervision.
ASML Nederland B.V.
ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Their key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer.
ASML has 19,000 employees worldwide. We are headquartered in Veldhoven (The Netherlands) and have over 60 offices in 16 countries.