Mijn naam is Kamila Peza en ik behandel deze vacature. Neem gerust contact met mij op!
Medior/ Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Eindhoven, Nederland
- Uren per week
- 40 uur p/week
ASML’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. These products are largely software driven. Wafer Fab Applications (WFA) is the part of the Application products responsible for developing and delivering products that improve the performance of ASML’s scanners by translating large amounts of performance data into scanner correction profiles.
You will be part of WFA System Test Integration team (STI). STI team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables from (approx. 20) development teams into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at system level before software is released to ASML APPL customers for beta test. The team consists of a team lead, test architects, test engineers, test automation engineers and integration engineers.
- Design, develop and execute automated testing for assigned project release to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time and to specification.
- Define tooling for automating a set of testcases considering the impact of a deliverable on current environment and effort required to implement.
- Align with team test architects and external Application Engineers, Architects and Developers in terms of test approach and specifications for the automated testing.
- Maintain a customer’s point-of-view on the test deliverables and test from system perspective.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in areas of test automation and automation frameworks.
- Closely cooperate with the team on testing the product end-to-end.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality defect reports.
- Bachelor's/ Master's Technical Degree, preferably computer sciences.
- Proven SW Engineering like approach in setting up test automation frameworks.
- Highly experienced in: Python (v2.7) and Java (v8)
- Experienced in: Maven or other dependency management tools, concepts of a HTTP REST interface, Java Spring Framework, object orientated programming, software design patterns, Unix and Windows terminal, GIT, Transfer protocols and Unit testing stubbing mocking.
- Familiar with XML and JSON
- Familiar with networking concepts and protocols
- Analytical skills, different levels of abstract thinking (switching among detailed view vs. system level view).
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and goal orientated
- Takes ownership and is decisive
- Team player
This is a conversion flex / deta-vast position: candidate will work via Myler for the first year and then transfer to the payroll of ASML.
ASML Nederland B.V.
ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Their key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer.
ASML has 19,000 employees worldwide. We are headquartered in Veldhoven (The Netherlands) and have over 60 offices in 16 countries.