Mijn naam is Jennie Jobse en ik behandel deze vacature. Neem gerust contact met mij op!
Senior Test Architect
- Uren per week
- 40 uur p/week
For our client ASML, we are looking for a Senior Test Architect. If you are interested, please apply via www.myler.nl
Are you a strategic thinker and is testing your passion? Does working in a multi-cultural environment make you spin? Does contributing to the world's most advanced lithography machines make you feel proud?
This might be the right opportunity for you.
As a part of ASML’s D&E Software Interfaces & Computer Systems (SICS) department you will define and improve the software test process and the software test strategy, create and execute the software testing roadmap to improve software testing in ASML.
- Based on internal test assessments determine the way forward to ensure a continuous improving test quality. Define the test roadmap to improve software testing on system, sub-system and component/unit level. Together with the other test architect in the sub-systems identify how these improvements are to be implemented, deployed and become part of the standard way of working.
- Define which test frameworks and/or test tools will be used to ensure consistency over the sub-system and components/units, and provide flexibility required by each development team.
You will work together with another test architect to define the overall test strategy and ensure that over the different system functions the same way of working on software testing is applied.
- On sub system level you will work together with the software test engineers to improve the existing test cases, by increasing their coverage and/or by automating them to increase efficiency, and define new test cases. Together with the project leaders you ensure budget becomes available to realize these improvements.
- Lead a small team of testers and a quality engineer within the department in a SAFe environment. (Kanban)
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- Relevant test related training (e.g. ISTQB Advanced).
- At least 10 years work experience in a large-scale, enterprise environment.
- At least 5 years of experience as a software test architect
- Visible experience of working in a large organization, preferable a SAFe environment.
- Visible experience of keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in software testing.
- Experience with test automation (e.g. BDD) and Python.
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.
Context of the position
This position is within the Software Interfaces & Computer Systems (SICS) department, which is a part of the Sector Development & Engineering.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
This is a conversion flex / deta-vast position: candidate will work via Myler for the first year and then transfer to the payroll of ASML.
Solliciteren? Meld je aan Login
ASML Nederland B.V.
ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Their key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer.
ASML has 19,000 employees worldwide. We are headquartered in Veldhoven (The Netherlands) and have over 60 offices in 16 countries.