Senior Test Automation Engineer (Embedded Software)
- Opdracht status
- Deze opdracht is gesloten
The ASML sector Development & Engineering is responsible for specification and design of ASML products. In this sector, the department Embedded Software Design (ESD) ensures delivery of integrated embedded software solutions that support the business success of ASML with agreed quality, cost and in-time.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer (Embedded Software) is a member of the software development team and will be responsible for testing and automation related activities. You will work in close cooperation with your team members, while staying independent in testing domain.
The Software Test Automation Engineer (Embedded Software) is responsible for testing the team deliverables, aiming for higher quality software, early bug finding and earlier delivery.
- Review requirements and specifications, write test plan, implement test plan, execute, report.
- Develop test competence and contribute to continuous ESD test methodology improvement.
- Together with others, write test scripts and propose tools that make testing more efficient and effective.
- Test Impact determination
- In discussion with system engineers, architects and developers, you will determine the impact of a deliverable to be able to define a smart set of testcases.
- You will look at these deliverables from a customer’s point-of-view.
- WO/HBO education level
- Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable
- ISTQB Foundation or T-Map Certificate
- Experience in testing high-tech systems, including non-functional testing,
- Experience with embedded systems,
- Experience in writing test plans on basis of requirements, design documents and implicit knowledge of people,
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation, like: C, C++, Unix (e.g. csh), Linux, Python,
- Experience with version control (e.g. Clear Case, git), continuous integration, FMEA, test automation, stubs and mocks (e.g. Google Mock).
- Strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude.
- Excellent co-operation skills.
- Analytical skills, different levels of abstract thinking.
- Likes to break the system and understand how it works.
- Flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work under pressure, takes ownership and is decisive.
Keywords: embedded: static, functional, non-functional and heuristic testing; unit test (Black Box & Gray Box), subsystem test and integration test on basis of requirements and specifications; test methodology, test competence; close cooperation with designers, independent.
This is a conversion flex / deta-vast position: candidate will work via Myler for the first year and then transfer to the payroll of ASML.
ASML Nederland B.V.
ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Their key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer.
ASML has 19,000 employees worldwide. We are headquartered in Veldhoven (The Netherlands) and have over 60 offices in 16 countries.