Mijn naam is Kamila Peza en ik behandel deze vacature. Neem gerust contact met mij op!
Software Integrator / Tester
- Eindhoven, Nederland
- Uren per week
- 40 uur p/week
You are an experienced software integration engineer, you have a keen eye for detail, you also like to see the bigger picture and make sure that the integration processes go smooth. You are passionate about understanding how complex systems work and you seek the challenge to enhance your technical skills.
If you find yourself in the description above, then we have a job for you!
In a small team of software integrators and testers (combined role) you will integrate and test the project deliveries into a software assembly. This assembly is then tested by the team and then released for production.
Your role will be to execute tests, integrate software into assemblies and to deliver assemblies to releases.
- Qualify the assembly against a production release
- Determine based on the content of the delivery which tests need to be executed
- Test analysis and issue management
- Optimize test process and tools
- Support developers when they have questions about integration test tools and/or processes
- At least Bachelor's Degree in computer science, or similar with software testing affinity
- Relevant test related training (e.g. ISTQB Advanced)
- UpToDate with latest trends in software testing and system testing
- At least three years of experience with software development and testing
- Experience with Agile (preferably SAFe) development
- Experience with test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD)
- Experience with Continuous testing
- Experience with test automation (implementing tests and using Jenkins to automate jobs) and reporting is a pre
- Experience with test execution on the Linux OS
- Have analytic skills needed for initial investigation of issues found in test
- Take initiative and take ownership of issues beyond your formal area of responsibility
- Preferably have experience in Python such that recurring tasks can be automated
- Preferably have experience in Robot Framework (or other test frameworks)
You should first of all be passionate about technology and should be excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide. You constantly seek perfection and you are relentless in delivering the projects at the highest standards of quality.
Main skills needed for the job:
- Be a sharp reviewer
- Maintain high level of quality
- Proud of the bugs you find
- Effective communication to developer that have to fix the bug
- Be clear and complete in communication
- Team player
- Takes initiative, shows ownership and is decisive
- Pragmatic attitude
- Good knowledge of English language
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the development of ASML products. Within this sector the department Scanner Infrastructure & Computer Systems (SICS) is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the software of the complex lithographic machines. ASML creates high tech machines; software engineers from SICS are facing several aspects of Motion control, Production control, Data management and Interface control. A huge code base is maintained under strict configuration management to provide maximum commonality between different machine types.
ASML Nederland B.V.
ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Their key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer.
ASML has 19,000 employees worldwide. We are headquartered in Veldhoven (The Netherlands) and have over 60 offices in 16 countries.