Test Automation Engineer
- Opdracht status
- Deze opdracht is gesloten
Are you challenged by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort? Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET software technology in an Agile development context to create solutions that our customers appreciate? Would you like to contribute to the world’s most advanced chip production metrology equipment? Are you fascinated by machine software, mathematics, physics and its practical applications? If so, this could be an exciting opportunity!
Within the business line Applications the D&E YieldStar software groups address the area of complex machine control software. You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# in one of the machine software teams, contributing to development of the YieldStar (low level) software platform. This is done using a scrum/Agile way of working. The Senior Test Automation Engineer is a member of the software development team, works closely with software developers and will be responsible for test strategy and testing the deliverables. This role involves collaboration between Software and Applications team.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer is responsible for defining the test strategy, testing team deliverables and generally aiming for higher quality software. You will do this by improving quality of components and/or software facilities, focusing on test design, test specification and automation and monitoring. In this challenging role you will not only be asked to only initiate and define actions but also help drive the test execution and test automation within the team.
- Challenge members of the software group to improve software/test phases. Besides helping with hands-on testing, help with test design and test architecture.
- Design test automation framework.
- Test Automation in C# & SpecFlow.
- Review requirements and specifications.
- Prepare, implement & execute test plan.
- Collaboration/Co-ordination with Software and Business Applications teams.
- Test results reporting.
Bachelor or master degree in computer sciences.
- Senior level 5-8 years of experience in Software Testing
Must have experience:
- Reviewing requirement and creating test plans, functional, non-functional and regression tests
- In Agile methodologies, can contribute to sprint planning, retrospectives and estimation
- Knowledge of software development approaches such as TDD & BDD
- Test Automation of functional and integration tests using APIs in C#
- Test Automation using BDD methods and automation frameworks like Cucumber/SpecFlow
- Version control (e.g. Clear Case, git) and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
Nice to have experience:
- Load/stress testing
- Analytical, Independent, Drive/Initiative, Good verbal/written communication
- Strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude
- Excellent co-operation skills
- Analytical skills, different levels of abstract thinking
- Likes to break the system
- Flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work under pressure, takes ownership and is decisive.
This is a conversion flex / deta-vast position: candidate will work via Myler for the first year and then transfer to the payroll of ASML.
ASML Nederland B.V.
ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Their key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer.
ASML has 19,000 employees worldwide. We are headquartered in Veldhoven (The Netherlands) and have over 60 offices in 16 countries.